Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pretty Posies

Pretty blooms in soft shades certainly make the heart sing. Flowers have this wonderful ability to put a smile on anyone's face. I think these gorgeous bouquets would cause any heart to flutter. Some truly gorgeous summer inspiration!

Photo Credits
Image 1: rebeccapetersblog.com
Image 2: jnicholsphoto.com
Image 3: kristinvining.com
Image 4: bethhelmstetter.com
Image 5: marenparsonsevents.com
Image 6: jillthomasphotography.com
Image 7: simplephoto.ca
Image 8 & 9: sweetmondayphotography.com

Images found via Style Me Pretty

Posted by Emma Henderson
Bookmark and Share










2 comments:

My Favourite Weddings said...

very great poses indeed. but i guess the camera man plays a great huge role in it.

i Love your blog. so much of the same interest as me.

Sugar Bee Flowers said...

Very lovely! I love your blog & magazine!! I always always look forward to getting your magazine delivered to me every 3 months.