Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Top Tier

There's something so beautiful about a Collette Dinnigan gown. The fabrics are exquisite, the detailing is beyond detailed the cut and fit of the gowns are perfect. Everytime one of her gowns arrives here at the Style Guide studio we ooohhh and aaahhh like a pack of over zealous teenagers. Her new collection, which should be hitting the shelves early September, is true Dinnigan style. Super pretty, romantic and modern all at the same time. It also pays to know Miranda Kerr recently wore a Collette Dinnigan gown when she wed Brit Orlando Bloom. Apparantly she had four gowns sent to her from Collette's archives. Ah-mazing! Visit www.collettedinnigan.com.au for contact details and collection updates.



Posted by Emilie Harrison
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Maria said...

I almost travelled to Melbourne to look for a Collette Dinnigan gown! Her dresses just oooze femininity.

I got married in April and have followed your blog ever since - keep up the fantastic work!

Maria xx
cocoonandchic.blogspot.com/

inka said...

Really beautiful dresses - just as you wrote: "Super pretty, romantic and modern all at the same time"

Style Guide Magazine said...

Congratulations Maria. We hope you had a wonderful wedding! Thank you for following our blog. We love doing it so it makes it all the more worthwhile when people like yourself love reading it! If there's something in particular you'd like to know more about then let me know so I can blog for you!
xx

Maria said...

I love that your blog is relevant to me even after getting married...the paper, stationery, design and ideas keep me coming back.

I have linked to your blog as well from my blog so feel free to check it out (I also have a sneak peak of my dress!)