Friday, June 4, 2010

Countdown

Well, we're all very excited now as Issue 15 hits the shelves in Australia next Wednesday, the 9th of June and we've just received our preview copies back from the printers. Wow. We know we say it every issue, but this really is our best ever – and biggest ever – we just had so much to fit in, it's huge!

Of course our styling stories are brimming with ideas – it's what we do. Did you know that each one of us here at WSG has a background in weddings? We've been there, we've done it and we're here to share all of our experience and insider tips with you. One look at our fabulous theming ideas and you'll see what I mean - we live weddings.

This issue we are also featuring an amazing 21 real weddings – without a doubt, the best from Australia and around the world. Just wait until you see the thought and detail these couples have put into their big day, they really are so inspiring.



Keep your eyes open for it on Wednesday, digital versions will also be available online. We just know you're going to love it as much as we do.

Posted by Jane Cameron
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

jane said...

yay! another fantastic cover :)

can't wait to see inside ....

Prior Engagement said...

Can't wait for it to hit the shelves, looks like a beautiful issue, as always.

Gabrielle said...

I cant wait to see it! I was hoping my copy would arrive in the mail before I flew out today. At least I will have something to look forward to when I get back!

Brown Button Trading said...

sooooo exciting!!! xx

Portobello Bride said...

Oh I love the cover, counting down until the 9th xx

Fri {WEDDING NOUVEAU} said...

seriosly, every time I visit your site, I'm super inspired by your covers. Your stylist and editorial eye is truly inspiring. I can't wait for the issue.