Friday, March 5, 2010

The Good Oil

For the last six months I, along with an increasing list of celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Salma Hayek and Deborah Messing, have been using Moroccanoil. I have say it's possibly the most fabulous product I've ever used on my hair. I have very fine, blonde hair and find it needs to be well maintained to avoid breakages and to encourage growth. Moroccanoil has truly done wonders for my hair and I will go out of my way to suggest people try it. The Argan Tree, found growing only in Southwest Morocco and added to the World Heritage List in 1999, produces a kernal which is crushed to produce Argan Oil, a powerful antioxidant, UV protector and free radical neutraliser, rich in vitamins that strengthens and increases the elasticity of hair. Not only good for hair, Argan Oil has been used by Berber women in Morocco for centuries as a skin protectant and for medicinal purposes. Imagine what it can do for your luscious locks in the lead up to your wedding!!


Moroccanoil treatment AUD$49.50

Recently Moroccanoil released three new products containing the wondrous Argan Oil - Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner along with an Intense Hydrating Mask. I sat down with Andrea Garvey, Moroccanoil's Brand Manager, whilst she was visiting from America and discovered that not only will these products do wonders for ANY kind of hair, purchasing them means you're also helping communities in Southwest Morocco trade Argan kernals and oil through fair trade practices. Andrea has herself seen the difference these products have made to her own hair, after (like me) she had a disastrous salon experience. I've been using these products for a month or so now and love them all. I'm hooked! Visit www.moroccanoil.com to find out all the info and to find a stockist near you.


Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner (250ml each) AUD$28.95 each


Intense Hydrating Mask (250ml) AUD$44.50

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this product! I got a free sample of it and now I am addicted. I have thick curly hair and honestly now I wash my hair put some of the Moroccan oil on it and leave it to air dry and my curls are perfect. It's the product I've been waiting 27 years to find!

Style Guide Magazine said...

I don't think I've come across one person who hasn't tried it and fallen in love with it. I've gotton friends, and even my Mum, hooked! I was told that if you put it in dry hair before you go to sleep it's a fabulous overnight treatment that you then wash off in the morning. Amazing!
Emilie x