Friday, February 26, 2010

Especially for Me

I am very spoiled - people send me the most beautiful things. This little parcel arrived earlier in the week from Viola at Chewing the Cud. She must know me well as brown paper packages tied up with string are easily my favourite things! I can't go past kraft paper for a down-to-earth utilitarianism - it matches everything - and red & white striped twine adds a really special touch.



The little notebook has a quote on the front cover from Confucious - 'Wherever you go, go with all your heart'. What a lovely sentiment - this would make a great favour for guests at a wedding.

For more beautiful stationery inspiration do check their website as there are many more products to admire.

Thank you Viola.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Especially for a wedding favour. Unfortunately though I had a look at the site and the journal isn't listed?

Style Guide Magazine said...

Thanks for your comment - I've checked with Viola who is overwhelmed with the response she's received from these adorable little notebooks.

She has told me they are so new she hasn't even listed them on her site yet but they will be up in a couple of weeks.

If you'd like to order them sooner, email Chewing the Cud directly at hello@chewingthecud.com.

Best of luck,
Jane.

Anonymous said...

Great, thanks Emma!