Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Smile

Over my holiday break I bought myself a new camera. With advice from one of our wonderful photographers, Claudio Raschella, I purchased the Canon EOS 500D. To say I love this camera would be an understatement - the photos it can take are truly incredible, even for a novice like me. I'm sure all my friends, colleagues and family will be well fed up with me taking their photograph before too long.



So, given my new-found interest, I was thrilled to arrive back at my desk yesterday to find this beautifully calligraphed envelope - of course I just had to photograph it to show you all! The white ink on the dark charcoal envelope is so sophisticated and the detail in the calligraphy is absolutely exquisite. The textured white card inside revealed a botanical motif and a letterpressed printed greeting from the stylist from heaven, Lisa Vorce from Oh, How Charming! I really wouldn't have expected anything less from Lisa - understated perfection.





This beautiful card, coupled with an equally stunning gift, was just the thing to kick off the new year on the right note.

Thank you so much Lisa for this very thoughtful gift.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

No comments: