Thursday, March 5, 2009

Real Wedding Style
I admit, I am guilty! Since the birth of my baby girl Eliza, I have been an avid follower of our blog but have left all the hard work to Jane, Emilie and Emma to post inspiring entries for you all. Now that we have our Autumn issue on the press I have decided to start my blog entries... Over the years I have been very privileged to be able to style and coordinate weddings for hundreds of brides. I spent some time looking over the photos last week and thought I would share some of them with you. It just goes to show that true style never dates as some of these weddings I worked on nearly a decade ago show!













Watch this space, there are so many more pics which I would love to show you...

Posted by Annabelle Kerslake

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

I love the idea of a big beautiful wedding tent!